WHAT IS IT?
The nationally-acclaimed HydraFacial MD® treatment is a non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates skin. It can be performed on the face, back, lips, neck and décolleté and hands and forearms and delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The HydraFacial MD® is considered to be a breakthrough in aesthetic technology. It removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities from the skin while simultaneously bathing the newly revealed skin using Vortex Technology™ to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate. The resurfacing procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating and provides immediate results.
The HydraFacial MD® evolved from its "older cousin," microdermabrasian, which is another non-surgical process that removes the skin's outer layer by using a stream of micro-crystals blasted onto the surface on the skin. The difference is that the HydraFacial doesn't use crystals in the exfoliation process. Instead, it uses a specially-shaped spiral tip which exfoliates and removes impurities, similar to manual extractions. It also applies various serums that cleanse, hydrate, and infuse antioxidants into the skin.
WHAT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
We offer the following HydraFacial MD® treatment options:
For the Face:
- HydraFacial MD® Signature Treatment
- Express HydraFacial MD® Signature Treatment (does not include facial peel or neck and shoulder massage)
- HydraFacial MD® Growth Factor Skin Solution Treatment
Growth factors are "work horses" for skin repair. They are responsible for cellular growth, proliferation and repair, and play an important role in maintaining healthy skin structure and function by helping regenerate new, healthy tissue. Adding growth factors into your HydraFacial treatment will reduce hyperpigmentation, enhance elasticity, reduce skin roughness, improve skin tightness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lux HydraFacial MD® with Growth Factor, LED and Lymphatic Drainage
- HydraFacial MD® DermaBuilder Peptide Treatment
This peptide-rich skin strengthening and smoothing system helps to repair and improve the structure of the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ). SNAP-8 reduces facial contractions, while the dipeptides stimulate production of broad-spectrum collagen and elastin proteins.
- HydraFacial MD® with Britenol
This powerful alpha-arbutin and vitamin C formula works rapidly to diminish the appearance of brown spots and discoloration to restore health, beautiful skin
- HydraFacial MD® Acne Treatment
Blue LED light therapy and lymphatic drainage help heal acne-prone skin
For the Body:
- HydraFacial MD® Signature Treatment for Neck & Décolleté
- Express HydraFacial MD® Signature Treatment for Neck & Décolleté
- HydraFacial MD® Signature Treatment for Hands & Forearms
- HydraFacial MD® Acne Treatment for Back
Blue LED light therapy and lymphatic drainage help heal acne prone skin
- HydraFacial MD® Lip Treatment
This hybrid, antioxidant-rich skin solution is formulated with hyaluronic acid, stablized vitamins A and E and white tea extract to combat free radicals and environmental damage to skin cells, providing ultimate hydration to the lips. It is highly absortable and improves the appearance of aging lips.
We also recommend the following add-ons to enhance your treatment:
- Face or Back Lymphatic Massage (improves circulation, detoxifies, improves skin tone, reduces stress, relieves sinuses, restores hydration, minimuzes fine lines and wrinkles, aids healing and removes toxins)
- Red Light LED Therapy (for reversing signs of aging and hyperpigmentation)
- Blue Light LED Therapy (for treatment of oily and acne-prone skin)
I AM A GOOD CANDIDATE?
HydraFacial MD® is designed for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin.
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Many people report seeing visible skin refinement and a more even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth skin tone and hydration may last five to seven days. We recommend monthly HydraFacial MD® treatments to maintain results.