WHAT IS IT?
When exercise and nutrition alone are not achieving your desired results, it may be a hormone imbalance and our B12 Weight Loss Program may provide that needed assistance!
Our B12 program includes a combination of vitamins and amino acids that come in an injectable form.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Weekly one-on-one office visits, which include blood pressure and weight check
- Appetite suppressant (Phentermine 37.5)
- Vitamin supplement injection (Lipotropic shot), containing:
- Cyanocobalamin (B12): metabolizes protein, fat and carbs
- Pyridixone: balances sodium and potassium
- Lidocaine (or Procain): assists in injection site comfort
- Niacinamide (Vitamins B & D): anti-inflammatory/anti-anxiety
- Methionine (Lipo Amino Acid): reduces fat and lowers cholesterol
- Inositol: metablizes and transports fats and cholesterol
- Choline: removes fats from the liver
- Dexantheol (Vitamin B5): metabolizes carbs, proteins and fats
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): releases energy from carbs
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): converts carbs to energy
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): antioxidant
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
Phase 1: Quick Start
During this phase, your body will be pushed to burn body fat. You’ll feel an increase in your energy and a decrease in your hunger and cravings, you will be changing your eating habits. The prescription appetite suppressants keep you energized and hunger-free and at the end of this phase, you will see a significant physical difference too! For these seven days, your body is pushed to burn fat for energy. Meanwhile, the physician-supervised vitamin and supplement injections will encourage your body to work at its prime level.
Phase 2: Gradual Weight Loss
This is the transforming stage of our weight loss program. You will begin to change habits and patterns and the pounds will continue to disappear in a gradual process that offers lasting results. You will remain in Phase 2 until you reach your desired weight goal. The length of this phase is determined by your desire to lose and how committed you are to the program. New patterns are learned to enable keeping the pounds off permanently. Gradually, your appetite suppressant therapy will be decreased until you no longer rely on it.
Phase 3: Maintenance/Life Change
This is the final phase of our weight loss program. Now that you have reached your ideal weight, you will learn how to maintain it. With the lifestyle changes you have made, you are now equipped with a workable diet plan that you can live with and lose with for the rest of your life! In this phase, you reap the benefits of all your hard work. You are now at the weight you want to be and you look and feel great!
HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN I LOSE, AND HOW QUICKLY?
The answer will vary for each individual, depending on how much you need or would like to lose, how well you adhere to your nutrition and exercise plans and other metabolic/health factors.
ARE THE INJECTIONS AND MEDICATIONS HABIT-FORMING?
We use only FDA-approved appetite suppressants recommended for treatment in weight loss. These medications will curb your hunger and cravings and keep you energized. The injections are a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids supplement what the body needs to stay energized and nourished.
do i have to exercise?
Yes, if you want to see real success! Exercise is a crucial component to any weight management program. While most weight loss occurs due to a decrease in caloric intake, physical activity will help further weight loss, preserve muscle tissue and help prevent weight regain.